Saturday, May 11, 2013

Nails Of The Day: Revlon Chroma Chameleon in Amethyst


Amethyst paired over a black polish

Revlon has released a new line of nail polish called the "Chroma Chameleon" which consists of all duo chromes.  I picked up the shade Amethyst which goes from green to purple depending on the light and how you tilt your hand.  I think the consistency is nice, but can be a bit streaky.  I found however that if you apply it over a black polish the dou chrome is a bit more vibrant and it tends to be less streaky. 

Love Always,
Lahini


4 comments:

  1. lovely blog~ so romantic and fabulous design~ love it~ lol~

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    Please leave a message if you follow my blog i will follow yours back~LOL~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Really means a lot (: I'm on my way to your blog right now lol

      Delete
  2. Ooh, you've photographed the duochrome effect so well! Thanks for the tip of applying it over a darker polish. Will have to check this out! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow in love with this colour! It is so unique and catches light beautifully!

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...