Sunday, May 19, 2013

Milani Color Statement Lipstick in #29 Teddy Bare: My Perfect Nude



I have been searching for my "perfect nude" lipstick for so long that I can't believe I finally found it!  Teddy Bare by Milani is a mauve brown color (lip swatch below) that is just my perfect "my lips but better" shade. If you are darker skinned like me and have been trying to find a good brownish nude then you definitely need to give this a try!  I've always had trouble finding something that suits my skin color and shows up on my already dark pigmented lips, but this certainly did the job.  I've been wearing this as my every day nude for a couple months now and still can't get enough.

Milani never lets me down... the Color Statement line comes in such a variety of colors that I guarantee there's a color for everyone!  I'm definitely going to get my hands on a couple more of the colors because I'm super impressed with the quality of these.  Oh... And they smell like watermelon, but the scent doesn't linger after you apply it so if you're not a fan of watermelon or fruity scents it all works out.


I hope you try it and love it as much as I do!

Love Always,
Lahini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...