Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Everyday Makeup Look


On an every day basis I typically wear little to no makeup, or the least amount of makeup needed to look put together and sometimes let's face it... I just have no time to put anything on my face when I'm trying to rush out the door so I can make it to class on time.

Recently however I've noticed that whenever I actually do my makeup I always grab the same products, so I thought why not share it with the blogging world?  So here it is...


Face:

  • Benefit Porefessional Primer (creates the silkiest base for foundation)
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Light in Intensity 5.0 (flawless lightweight foundation)
  • Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35 (full review here)
  • Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Medium Dark (such a finely milled powder it doesn't look cakey whatsoever)
  • Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro (such a gorgeous color)
  • Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Vegas Strip (not pictured, but gives your cheeks the prettiest glow)
Eyes:

  • Milani Liquid Eye Pencil in Black (creamiest eyeliner ever)
  • L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara 
  • L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
Lips:

  • Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Hazlenut (love the formula gives me a "my lips but better" color)
Let me know if you want a review of any of these products! 

Love Always,
Lahini

4 comments:

  1. Your skin is perfect and your eyelashes are so pretty! :)

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3 so sweet of you! No prob I'll head over there right now (:

      Delete
  2. your skin looks so flawless! absolutely stunning

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...