Thursday, April 25, 2013

Review: Mac Pro Longwear Concealer



I discovered this concealer on a trip to the MAC counter to pick up a new lipstick, but as you can tell by this post I walked out with more than just a lipstick... oops!  I've heard a lot of good things about this concealer so I thought why not?  When first seeing this I couldn't help but notice that it had a pump! Although the pump does distribute way more product than you actually need, I still can't complain since it keeps the product sanitary.  As for the product itself... It's amazing!  It has a liquid consistency that dries and sets pretty quickly.  This concealer is definitely medium to full coverage and a little goes a very long way.  The best thing about it is that it doesn't crease under the eye!  It's the first concealer I've ever used that hasn't creased on me and just for that I'd give this a 10/10!  I personally use this to brighten up my under eye area so I picked up an NW 35, which is lighter and slightly more pink than my skin tone.  For reference I usually am an NW 45 in MAC cosmetics even though its slightly too orange and a little too dark, but it's the closest match.  If you give this try let me know your thoughts!

Love Always,
Lahini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...