Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April 2013 Beauty Favorites



I love reading "Monthly Favorites" posts and seeing what other people are loving at the moment so I thought I'd start sharing what I'm loving each month!  I accumulated a few things this month that have definitely been my favorite so without further ado, lets get into this...


L'oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner
These have made my hair feel so light and soft.  I even noticed how much more defined my waves were recently! 


Freeman Mint & Lemon Clay Mask
I've been using this once a week or when my skin is feeling a bit dull and it does a great job of unclogging my pores and brightening my face.


Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino
Such a gorgeous blush especially on darker skin since it is a deep berry color and it's highly pigmented so a little goes a long way.

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Vegas Strip
The nicest highlighter I've ever used... so obsessed with the glow this gives!


Vaseline Lip Therapy
I use this right before bed and in the morning my lips are so soft and moisturized!

Clinique All About Eyes
This stuff is amazing at keeping my under eyes hydrated and it's not as greasy as other eye creams.

That's all my favorites for this month.  I'd love to know what your favorites are!  Can't wait to find more favorites in May!

Love always,
Lahini

4 comments:

  1. That mint and lemon clay mask sounds amazing. I CANNOT live without lip products. Especially vaseline, I've always used it, but these new lip therapy containers are the best. Mine is on me 24/7.

    http://adventuresofbria.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seriously is amazing! You should try it! Aren't the little containers the cutest!?

      Delete
  2. These products sound amazing! :)
    Cute blog!
    Kelouise xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...