Monday, April 29, 2013

Recap Of My Month: April 2013

 A sweet 16 party with my "siblings" 

The Grove in LA 
*Fact: This picture was taken minutes before I totaled my car

Another boring day on campus

Yogurtland dates with my roommate 

Cousins wedding in Las Vegas

Oh April, you were one hell of a month.  From totaling my car to breakups, I can't say this has been the best month for me, but I think I got through it just fine.  

I still can't believe that I wrecked my first car after having it for just about 4 years, but in my defense it wasn't my fault.  I mean the situation wasn't all that bad considering I got a brand new car out of it ... hehe!  And then the following week I went through a breakup.  Everything happens for a reason right?  The best part of my month had to be spending this past weekend in Las Vegas.  It was just what I needed and I had so much fun!

I learned a lot this month... especially that the bad times don't last forever.  I'm not really a person to dwell on sucky situations because over time I've just come to realize that it's not worth it.  You live and you learn right?  I'm continuing to find things that make me happy and blogging is definitely one of them so I will continue to do that for as long as my little heart desires!  As for the rest of the world, I hope your month was fabulous and that the month of May is even better!

Love Always,
Lahini  






2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you can take the good from the bad, so much better than dwelling and pulling yourself down. And yay for a new car! =)

    http://adventuresofbria.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea no time for dwelling here (: I know I'm so excited about my new car!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...